ESI announces the launch of the AdvantaPass disposable aseptic-transfer system from AdvantaPure. What is it?
AdvantaPass is a disposable system that permits the aseptic transfer of fluids between the walls of pharmaceutical manufacturing suites.
It’s the first system of its kind to offer complete isolation between different classes of clean rooms when transferring multiple lines of fluid through a single wall portal.
AdvantaPass provides a practical, safe, secure and easy way to move large volumes of liquids from one room to another without the risk of bin breakage or spillage.
Its incorporation of single-use disposable components eliminates cleaning validation requirements that involve the expense and waste of time, labour and natural resources.
- Single-use components eliminate the need to clean and validate traditional hard piping transfer lines
- Design flexibility: can be used in new construction or retrofitted into existing facilities; no welding involved
- Accommodates single or multiple fluid flow lines without compromising the isolation barrier functionality
- Provides a reliable method for transferring fluids without physically moving bins and totes, thereby eliminating the risk of breakage, spillage and lost pharmaceutical product during bin transfer
- Uses Single-Use process components made of either platinum-cured silicone or TPE tubing and isolator flanges and seals
- Custom manufactured with standardised parts for each application including a choice of end connections
- Does not involve multiple moving parts or frequent maintenance like other in-wall pass-through systems
- Works with various wall and floor thicknesses
- Assembly and disassembly takes just minutes
- Standard sizes up to 150mm (6in) diameter; larger sizes on request
- Portal assemblies machined from solid 316L stainless steel
- Purge ports further reduce the chance of cross contamination between non-viral-active and viral-active suites
For further information on AdvantaPass, send us a product enquiry or contact Emma Duffy on UK: +44 1633 877505; or Ireland: +353 21 4510900. For Benelux contact +31 85 0499770 or mail: Rob Mijnsbergen