Emersons helpful videos on how to install a FIELDVUE DVC6200 instrument on a variety of actuator assemblies
These include: Fisher GX; quarter-turn; rotary; and sliding stem valves.
Below you will also see a video showing how to replace a module base in the FIELDVUE DVC6200 in just a few minutes.
The Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6200 instrument allows for your operation to run closer to setpoint, improving product quality with more accurate control. Using FIELDVUE Performance Diagnostics, valve operation is monitored online to evaluate performance and reliability.
To a Fisher GX Valve
To a Fisher quarter-turn valve
To a Fisher rotary valve
To a Fisher sliding stem valve
Replace a module base in the DVC6200
Features of the FIELDVUE DVC6200
- The high performance, linkage-less feedback system eliminates physical contact, which eliminates wearing on parts.
- The fully encapsulated electronics resist the effects of vibration, temperature, and corrosive atmospheres.
- Provides quick responsiveness to large step changes and precise control for small setpoint changes.
- The DVC6200 is a HART communicating device, so information can be accessed anywhere along the loop. This flexibility can reduce exposure to hazardous environments and make it easier to evaluate valves in hard to reach locations.
- The modular design allows critical working components to be replaced without removing field wiring or pneumatic tubing.
- When installed in an integrated control system, significant hardware and installation cost savings can be achieved.
- The self-diagnostic capability provides valve performance and health evaluation.
- Digital communication provides easy access to the condition of the valve.
For more information please send us an enquiry or call us on Ireland +353 21 4510900 or UK +44 1633877505, we will be happy to discuss your requirements.