Wireless Hart Modem: the Emerson Smart Wireless THUM Adapter is used to wirelessly communicate HART® data acquired from a wired HART device using a self-organizing Wireless Hart® network
The Smart Wireless THUM Adapter is:
- A device you can retrofit on any existing two or four-wire device
- Consists of a radio transmitter, receiver, microprocessor and antenna
- Allows you to wirelessly transmit HART measurement and diagnostic information that was previously not available
Unlock the value in your existing field devices!
Extend predictive intelligence to areas not possible before due to technical or economic reasons:
- Make any HART device wireless, to enable new measurement points
- Gain access to advanced instrument diagnostics
- Remotely manage devices and monitor device health
- Efficiently gather data from multivariable devices
- Enable enhanced control valve diagnostic capabilities
Contact Myles Sheehy at ESI on either +353 21 4510900 or +44 1633 877505 to discuss any applications you may have, or submit an enquiry form.