If you are looking for a high quality pneumatic quarter-turn actuator, then the Habonim Compact is worth consideration. So reliable is the Compact, it comes with a 7 year warranty.
How are Habonim able to offer a 7 year warranty?
It’s all down to the innovative design features of the Compact:
- Uses 4 pistons as opposed to 2 hence double the torque.
- Pistons drive from the centre – so are balanced.
- No steady bearings or guide rods needed
- Uses less air
The Habonim Compact can be used on any quarter turn valve, like a ball or butterfly valve and is invaluable where space, weight, air consumption and reliability are required:
- Powerful: Compact four pistons generate twice the torque of comparably sized two piston designs
- Energy Saver: Compact reduces the average air consumption by 50% due to compact physical size
- Fastest: Compact has faster stroke due to shorter travel distance
- Smallest & Lightest: Compact size is about 50% of a traditional 2 piston actuator with same torque value, due to the 4 piston design
- Minimal & Easy Maintenance: Less wear of moving parts,easy spring configuration changes and fail/safe advantages,
In the 17 years we have been supplying the Habonim Compact to the chemical / pharmaceutical industry we have never had to supply spares kits for them. Hence the 7 year warranty.
Has your site got sticking actuated valves that will not close? Click here to read about the Habonim Impact Assist