Amazon has just launched SupaPore TLB filters. What are they?
SupaPore TLB filters are manufactured using a PTFE membrane and Halar ECTFE hardware and support layers. This provides a cartridge that shows significant resistance to chemical attack at an attractive cost.
Where can they be used?
Due to excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals these filters are ideal for the filtration of solvents and chemicals and for manufacturing operations where solvents or chemicals are a significant element in the composition of the product or in the production process.
- All materials of construction meet the FDA requirements in accordance with CFR 21
- Passes Biological Safety Tests for Plastics as specified in the United States Pharmacopoeia (Class VI Plastics (121°C) Testing)
- Non-cytotoxic as per MEM Elution Test, ISO 10993-5
- Extremely low levels of extractables – < 6mg/10” filter
- Meets US and EU BSE/TSE compliance standards
- Supported by integrity test data so are ideal for the most critical applications
SupaPore TLB All-fluoropolymer Microfiltration Cartridges have been specifically designed for use in corrosive gas and liquid processing applications. A naturally highly hydrophobic PTFE membrane and Halar ECTFE structure makes this the cartridge of choice where high resistance to aggressive fluids is required.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Halar ECTFE hardware
- Extremely low extractable levels so ideal for high purity applications
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Materials meet the requirements of 21CFR Part 174-190 and current USP Plastics Class VI – 121C Testing
- Fully integrity testable by Water Intrusion Test
- Operational temperature up to 80C
- Suitable for sanitisation by all common sanitising agent
All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is integrity tested before final assembly. They are available in a range of absolute pore sizes:
Industries and Applications
- Food and Beverage: Ozonated water
- Pharmaceutical: Solvent and chemical filtration, ozonated water
- Fine Chemicals: Solvent and chemical filtration, ozonated water
- Electronics: Photolithography chemicals, general chemicals, ozonated water
Features and Benefits
- Full Fluoropolymer construction results in a cartridge that withstands long term exposure to many aggressive chemicals and solvents
- Defined removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- High chemical resistance to most solvents
- Very high resistance to most oxidising agents
- Integrity testable by the user
- Full Product Validation Guide available
For further assistance with filtration information please send us a product enquiry or contact Derek Clifford on UK: +44 1633 877505; or Ireland: +353 21 4510900.