Can you evaluate the cause of downtime due to the failure of the Critical Plant on your site?
When failure is not an option what can you do to ensure you are up to date 24/7 on the health of your critical plant? Emerson has launched their CSI 9420 which enables Wireless Vibration Monitoring for any mechanical asset.
- Horizontal Pumps
- Cooling Towers Fans
Detect Typical Machine Problems
- Imbalance, misalignment, looseness
- Rolling element-bearing defects
- Gear defects
- Pump cavitation
- Vibration Data Sheet
- Approvals: FM, CSA, ATEX
- Inputs: 2 single low power accelerometers or one low power accelerometer with embedded temperature
- Outputs: Overall Velocity and PeakVue® per sensor
- Power Module Life (with two sensors): 30-minute update rate – 3 years; 60-minute update rate – 6 years
- Available in aluminium housing
As part of Emerson’s Smart Wireless solutions, the rugged CSI 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter connects quickly, easily, and economically to any machine. It delivers vibration information over a highly-reliable, self-organizing wireless network for use by operations and maintenance personnel. Configuration, diagnostics, and alerts are imported into AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager. The CSI 9420 is ideal for vibration monitoring applications, especially in hard-to-reach or cost-prohibitive locations. It provides reliability with advanced accuracy for all installations. The CSI 9420 can be configured for a variety of low-power accelerometer sensor input options including one accelerometer, one accelerometer with embedded temperature, or two accelerometers.
For more information on wireless vibration monitoring and reducing plant downtime, please send us a product enquiry or call us on +353 21 4510900 or +44 1633 877505