Low Shear Pump: Discflo’s Disc Pumps have been employed throughout industry to solve some of the toughest pumping problems. Our pumps excel at handling:
- High viscosity fluids
- Severely abrasive products
- High-solids slurries
- Slurries containing large or stringy solids
- Air- or gas-entrained fluids up to 80% by volume
- Shear sensitive Fluids
- Delicate fluids
From Mining to Power Plants to Nuclear clean-up
In such harsh environments, Disc Pumps have proven successful in cutting maintenance and parts costs, and providing unheard-of reliability.
Typically, Disc Pumps outlast centrifugal, gear and lobe pumps over four times.
- Copper mining
- Mine dewatering
- Graphite mine taillings
- Ceramic slurries
- Power plants
- Water glass
- Environmental clean-up operations
- Pond dredging
- Hazardous and nuclear waste disposal.
For further information please call us on +44 1633 877505 or +353 21 4510900 or use our enquiry form.