The patented Goulds i-FRAME ™ Power End is the result of over 160 years of design experience, customer interaction and continuous improvement.
The i-FRAME ™ provides customers with increased reliability and on-board condition monitoring intelligence resulting in reduced life cycle costs (LCC) and extended mean-time-between-failure (MTBF).
Enhancements in bearing technology, oil sump design and bearing isolators provide customers with years of worry-free operation. Goulds are so confident with the reliability of the i-FRAME™ they offer a 5-year warranty as standard on every i-FRAME™ ANSI process pump.
The Goulds i-FRAME™ features:
i-ALERT Condition Monitoring
- i-ALERT Measures vibration and temperature at thrust bearings and indicates when pre-set levels have been exceeded
- Early warning of potential failure through visual inspection
- Data logging with trend analysis
- Wireless syncing to mobile devices
Inpro VBXX-D Hybrid Bearing Isolators
Improved design by offering stainless steel rotors
- Prevents premature bearing failure caused by lubricant contamination or loss of oil
- Superior corrosion resistant in chemical environments
- Non-sparking for increased safety.
Premium Thrust Bearings
- Greater thrust loading capability and enhanced material of construction
- Increased bearing life and performance (2-5 times that of conventional bearings)
Optimized sump design including larger sump and low point drain
- Increased Heat dissipation. Collects and concentrates contaminants away from bearings.
- Bearings run cooler and last longer
Designed for reliability and extended pump life, backed with a 5-year warranty
- Reduced life-cycle costs and increased reliability
Watch a video of the i-FRAME™ overview:
For further information on the Goulds iFRAME ™ talk to John Scott or John Power on UK +44 1633 877505 / Ireland +353 21 4510900 or send us a product enquiry
Having problems with already installed pumps? You might be interested in these articles we’ve already published: